TERMS OF SALE
PLEASE READ ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER. BY SUBMITIING A DEPOSIT TO US YOU ARE ACCEPTING OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Goods advertised are an invitation to treat and not an offer in itself.
- All goods are sold subject to availability.
- Orders and goods sold are subject to UK contract of sale.
- A deposit of 100 GBP (pounds sterling) is applicable on all orders. Only when this amount has been received and acknowledged by Stamford Cuemakers is the order confirmed.
- Deposits are non-refundable after 14 days of receipt.
- Upon receipt of the deposit and confirmation of the order, changes can only be made at the discretion of Stamford Cuemakers.
- All completion dates and/or delivery dates quoted by Stamford Cuemakers are approximate and may be subject to change. Whilst Stamford Cuemakers will endeavour to meet any and all dates quoted, we also remind customers that we are not responsible for failure to meet any date set.
- Balance payments must be completed in full prior to any order being shipped to the customer, including all charges incurred for any and all payment methods. For collections, the balance payments must be completed in full prior to any products being taken away from the premises.
- Stamford Cuemakers reserve the right to cancel any order at any time and without warning in the event of any circumstances arising beyond its control. In the event of any such occurance, a full refund can be made at the discretion of Stamford Cuemakers.
- Items purchased from stock can be altered at the customers request subject to full payment charge of the alteration cost. The balance payment on any alteration work must be met before the alterations takes place.
- Stamford Cuemakers have endeavoured to ensure all products and materials are accurately portrayed on its website and other promotional media however customers must be aware that any patterns, colours or textures relating to all products and materials may differ from the examples shown in the aforementioned media sources and website.
- Stamford Cuemakers will warrant all items will be free from defects at the time of dispatch subject to the following conditions:
Stamford Cuemakers will be under no liability for any defect arising from mishandling; willful damage; neglect; alteration; repair; abnormal climate conditions; failure to follw instruction given by Stamford Cuemakers either orally or in writing; fair wear and tear.
All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by stature or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any claim made based on any defect must be notified to Stamford Cuemakers within the 3 days. Photographic material of any defect or damage and packaging will be required to process a claim.
In the event of a valid claim being received, Stamford Cuemakers will endeavour to repair or replace any item where appropriate at the sole discretion of Stamford Cuemakers.
- OUTSIDE EU ORDERS PLEASE NOTE The customer is responsible for all and any import duties and taxes incurred when goods enter the customers respective countries. We advise the customer to contact the relevant customs authorities as regars to costs incurred due to duties and taxes prior to purchase.
GOODS DAMAGED DURING TRANSIT
In the unlikely event of any items begin damaged during transit, any claims must be submitted direct to Stamford Cuemakers. Any claims made direct to the carrier may invalidate your claim. FOR ANY CLAIMS TO BE MADE, THE CHECKLIST BELOW MUST BE ADHERED TO. IF THE LIST IS NOT ADHERED TO A CLAIM MAY NOT BE ABLE TO BE PROCESSED.
We will need the following:
A photograph of the damaged items and the packaging.
A copy of the delivery note signed "damaged" or "unchecked" - please note that we may not be able to process a claim where the goods have been signed "in good condition."
Both the damaged items and the packaging will need to be kept in the event of the carrier wanting to carry out an inspection.
The damaged items must not be tampered with or repaired prior to inspection.
Registered Company No. 10595193 VAT No. 207702334